Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Travelling to Monza by train + bike

Travelling to Monza by train + bike 6 Anni 9 Mesi fa #127

Ciao a tutti,
I will probably travel to Monza by train and finish the trip by bike. Could you indicate the best road from Milano centrale to the racing site and/or the camping site?
Other questions:
Concerning accomodation, will it be possible to arrive a few days earlier and/or leave a few days later? (I hope to have time for tourism!)
Will you organise catering for lunch and dinner or are there all the necessary restaurants/bars within easy reach (on foot) of the campsite?
Thanks
Marc
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

Re:Travelling to Monza by train + bike 6 Anni 9 Mesi fa #128

• GiovE
  • bicicletta
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 2
ciao Marco
we are sending all around our "locals" to find the better road to travel to Monza and to discover good road. I just link a road that in my opinion could be good to reach the track, it is less than 20 km.
http://maps.google.it/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Italy+(Centrale+F.S.)&daddr=Viale+Mirabello&geocode=FUMMtgIdWW2MACE03XoSGnQLYQ%3BFQweuAIdP7CNAA&hl=it&mra=prev&dirflg=w&sll=45.608153,9.323273&sspn=0.050317,0.139904&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11
We will add infos as soon as we have report from our locals :-) Also for the accommodation we are collecting contact and conditions, normally we cannot make "pasta party" or similar inside the circuit cause the restaurant have the exclusive to make food distribution, we are speaking to make at least one dinner "all together" at the restaurant... cooking in progress!!!
Giovanni Eupani
nel dubbio... Pedala! eretic
when in doubt... Spin!
Ultima modifica: 6 Anni 9 Mesi fa da GiovE.

Re:Travelling to Monza by train + bike 6 Anni 9 Mesi fa #130

• GiovE
  • bicicletta
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 2
Giovanni Eupani
nel dubbio... Pedala! eretic
when in doubt... Spin!
Ultima modifica: 6 Anni 9 Mesi fa da GiovE.

Re:Travelling to Monza by train + bike 6 Anni 9 Mesi fa #131

grazzie mille!
marc
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.324 secondi